Virtual Information Desk (VID) of SL SUSU
VID provides services on the basis of the Statute of the Virtual Information Desk SL SUSU
VID SL SUSU provides services to library users: students, graduate students, professors and university staff.
The service accepts requests from the universal themes and performs references:
· Address: the availability of domestic and foreign editions in the Library;
· Specifying: requiring specification of bibliographic description document (book title, information about the author, year of publication, etc.);
· Case: realized by using the resources available to the library and do not require a complex bibliographic search;
· Factographic: containing background information on specific objects, concepts, facts, persons, etc.
Does not consider:
· inadequately formulated inquiries;
· requests for consulting on legal matters;
· requests for entertainment-related information;
· inquiries related to commercial information.
The information is provided in 2 business days. Inquiries are processed on the 'first come – first served' basis.
The answer is submitted at specified e-mail address.
You can use the Library Online Catalog, as well as view the Archive Information.
Feedback on the VID can leave in our Guestbook.